Phoenix Dental is pleased to offer a simple remake policy. This includes all restorations that are covered by a Phoenix Dental Laboratory warranty program and fabricated according to your specifications and approval.
During the warranty period, should you experience any problems with a restoration, Phoenix Dental will remake or repair the restoration.
- The original dental restoration must be returned.
• If the product is damaged, please send any portion of the device available.
• If the product is lost, please call Phoenix Dental Laboratory.
• A return deposit will be invoiced until the product is returned.
• If the product is being used as a temporary, simply return it and the deposit will be credited.
- If a new impression was requested by Phoenix Dental, but the process was completed without the new impression according to the instructions of the doctor, the remake policy is void. Any further remake will be completed at full cost.
Phoenix Dental Laboratory offers a two-year warranty on fixed products.
Work is guaranteed to be free of defects due to materials and workmanship. The restoration is guaranteed to fit the provided impression/model and to be constructed to the requested on the prescription form. Restorations will be repaired or remade at no charge if the workmanship or material is faulty. The warranty runs from the date the case is received.
- Cash refunds
- Accident, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth structure or tissue
- Credit Policy – Initial credit limit is $1500, until credit is established. Activated credit card is required.
- Invoice – You will receive an invoice with every case delivered.
- Statement – At the end of each month, you will receive a statement of outstanding invoices.
- Payment of the outstanding balance is due within 15 days of the statement date.
Overdue Amounts – A finance charge of 1.5% per month of the outstanding balance will be posted to any past due accounts. Any accounts with a past due of 30 days past the statement date may be put on hold and may be sent to collections. Late payments can result in interruption the process of service. Phoenix Dental Laboratory reserves the right to place accounts on hold for non-payment. Phoenix Dental Laboratory reserves the right to refuse service for any reason.
Payment Methods – We accept two methods of payment: Checks and Credit Cards.
We accept Visa and MasterCard.