Digital Impressions Event
Faster, Easier, More Open Scanning Is in Your Hands
Whether your practice handles restorative, orthodontic or implant cases, the CS 3600 adapts to your needs by making your digital impression workflow fast and easy.
The CS 3600 intraoral scanner from Carestream Dental puts smarter scanning in your hands, whether your practice handles restorative, orthodontic or implant cases, the CS 3600 adapts to your needs by making digital impression capture fast and easy.
- Continuous scanning: allows the user to scan in a smooth, uninterrupted manner, greatly reducing the time it takes to capture a digital impression.
- The CS 3600’s Intelligent Matching System: allows users to freely fill in missing information for any area in the data set for more efficient scanning. There’s no need to indicate an exact location to the system or to follow a specific direction —simply jump to any position in the mouth.
- Full HD 3D color images: offer enhanced image quality with more vivid color and texture.
- Three Dedicated workflows: for restoration, orthodontic and implant-borne restoration cases keep you on task.
- Capture open .STL and .PLY files: easily export them to any open third-party design software or lab that accepts digital impressions. Scan freely, without penalty, with no additional fees to scan or send scans to a third-party.
Phoenix Dental Lab
6505 218th St SW #1
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
Janet/Benco Dental 425-375-9240